We will try to solve your all issues in our below information and hope you will like our information.
These all technical information #100% Free and happy to serve you.
Please check below problem and solution
There are veins'color darker or whiter than the initial color of the slab on the surface.
1. Adjust distributing parameters to ensure uniform distribution.
2. Use PET film or replace paper on top with kraft paper in smaller weight to increase pressing fluidity.
3. Adjust gradation, increase resin, or powder appropriately.
4. Replace resin with lower viscosity or quartz powder with better mobility.
5. Produce with mill base process.
6. Produce with a lump breaker to ensure the material is broken up fully.
7. If the current situation can’t be alleviated with a barrel distributor, it can be replaced with a bridge distributor And break the material up with the brush of bridge distributor, which can improve distribution uniformity.
8. Increase the speed of the press properly, reduce the pressure when pressing.
(or reduce the speed of the press and the pressure when pressing )
9. The slabs after pressed should avoid wrinkles as much as possible when they are pushed into hardening oven.
If you wanna see more popular quartz surfaces, please visit the below link.
Established in 2007, Joint Home is one of China's major quartz stone slabs companies specializing in the production and supply of quartz slab for many commercial projects and high end residential projects. Our factory offer a diversified range of products, such as quartz slabs, quartz countertops, and artificial stone. With over ten years of combined experience and knowledge in the quartz stone industry, we can also offer custom designs and OEM services.
With over 10 years experience on Quartz Slabs Quartz Stone.
Promoting Your Business With Our Trendy Quartz Stone?